Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
If you're among the estimated 50 million men in the U.S. experiencing hereditary hair thinning, you can fight back with Rogaine. Rogaine hair loss treatments is the only topical brand FDA approved to regrow hair. With more than 20 years of results and over 20,000 people in clinical trials, Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for hair regrowth. Rogaine hair loss treatment helps reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss.
Rogaine Foam for Men hair loss treatment is the first and only FDA-approved hair regrowth foam. It contains 5% Minoxidil, the same FDA-approved ingredient in Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment that's clinically proven to regrow hair. Rogaine Foam hair loss treatment is simple to use, dries fast. In clinical testing, Rogaine Foam hair loss treatment regrew hair in 85% of men after 4 months when used twice daily.
PRODUCT: One 2.11 oz can of Rogaine Foam UNSCENTED hair loss treatment for men 5% Minoxidil.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5% hair loss treatment
USE: To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only), see pictures inside label.
- apply a half a capful of Rogaine Foam hair loss treatment 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- massage Rogaine Foam into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well.
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- using more or more often will not improve results.
- continued use is ncessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only.
- For use by men only. Not for use by women.
- Extremely flammable. Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE ROGAINE FOAM HAIR LOSS TREATMENT IF:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and /or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 year of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
WHEN USING THIS ROGAINE FOAM MINOXIDIL HAIR LOSS TREATMENT:
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months brofe you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP ROGAINE FOAM HAIR LOSS TREATMENT USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid hearbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained wight gain occurs.
- you hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritaion or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.