If you're among the estimated 50 million men in the U.S. experiencing hereditary Hair Loss, you can fight back with Rogaine Hair Loss Solutions. Rogaine is the only topical brand FDA approved to Regrow Hair. With more than 20 years of results and over 20,000 people in Hair Loss clinical trials, Rogaine is the #1 dermatologist recommended Hair Loss Solutions brand for Hair Regrowth. Rogaine Hair Loss Solutions helps stop Hair Loss and reverse the progression of hereditary Hair Loss.
Rogaine Extra Strength Topical Hair Loss Solutions is clinically proven to Regrow Hair in men with hereditary Hair Loss and help reverse its progression. It contains the FDA approved topical ingredient Minoxidil and like Rogaine Foam it works to enlarge shrunken follicles (increasing their size). This allows for normal healthy hair to develop over time.
PRODUCT: Box contains (3) 2 fluid oz bottles of Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Hair Loss Solutions For Men. Each bottle is a 1 month supply, for a total supply of 3 months. One child resistant dropper applicator.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5%
USE: To Regrow Hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only), see pictures inside label.
- apply 1 ml of hair loss solution with dropper 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- massage hair loss solutions into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well.
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- using more or more often will not improve results.
- continued use is ncessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only.
- For use by men only. Not for use by women.
- Extremely flammable. Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE ROGAINE HAIR LOSS SOLUTIONS IF:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and /or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 year of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
WHEN USING THIS HAIR LOSS SOLUTION:
- do not apply Rogaine on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months brofe you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP USE OF ROGAINE HAIR LOSS SOLUTIONS AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid hearbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained wight gain occurs.
- you hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritaion or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.