Lipogaine's Mens Minoxidil 5% With DHT Blockers
Lipogaine is a specially formulated product in order to achieve maximum hair regrowth stimulation, DHT blocking capability, and convenience of use. Clinically proven ingredients are perfectly harnessed in this formula to offer a complete solution for maximum results yet with unparalleled simplicity. Unlike any other product that typically deals with only one variable of the complex issue of hair loss/thinning, Lipogaine for Men offers a comprehensive and holistic approach by employing a proprietary delivery system to include a number of clinically proven ingredients in one solution.
One 2 fluid oz (60mL) bottle of Lipogaine & one dropper applicator.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Minoxidil 5%, Water, propylene glycol, ethanol, DHT blocker proprietary blend with azetinol, saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, oleic acid, gamma and alpha linolenic acid, apple polyphenol, biotin, niacin, biotiny tripetide, vitamin B6 and B12, phosphatidylcholine.
PURPOSE: Hair ReGrowth Products for men.
DIRECTIONS: Using a dropper, apply up to 1mL of the product directly to hairloss area; twice daily with at least eight hours between the two applications. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with cool water.
WARNINGS: For external use only. For use by MEN only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Ask a doctor if you have heart disease. May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep yout of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use this product without consulting a physician if you have any heart problems (such as low blood pressure or hypotension, high blood pressure or hypertension, or any other heart diseases).
AZELAIC ACID: Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in whole grains that studies have shown to inhibit 5-alpha-reductase in human skin. 5-alpha-reductase converts testosterone into dihydro-testostrone (DHT), accumulation of which in scalp is believed to be responsible for the male pattern hair loss. Inhibition of this enzyme by azelaic acid can reduce the concentration of DHT in scalp and therefore stimulate hair regrowth. Azelaic acid can be found in many prescription acne medication. Azelaic acid is added to minoxidil solutions because it has different mechanism of action in preventing hair loss. The combination of them results in a more efficient and effective method to decrease the levels of DHT and speed up the process of hair regrowth significantly!!!
Possible side effects of azelaic acid include: a) increased sensitivity or irritation on the scalp; 2) burning, stinging, or tingling of the skin; 3) erythema, dryness, rash, peeling happens in less than 1% of patients. The side effects usually subside after discontinuing use of azelaic acid.
LIPOGAINE REVIEW: We have received nothing but positive reviews for Lipogaine. Users have complimented the custom formula for having various hair loss ingredients on top of minoxidil.
DO NOT USE THIS HAIR LOSS PRODUCT IF:
- You are a woman who is pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use Lipogaine without consulting a physician if you have any heart problems (such as low blood pressure or hypotension, high blood pressure or hypertension, or any other heart diseases).
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
-You do not know your hair loss causes
- You have low blood pressure
WHEN USING THIS HAIR LOSS PRODUCT:
- Apply to scalp only. Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
-You develop a skin rash or hives.
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton.
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet.
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 to 25 degrees C.